This book is about improving and optimizing your photographic workflow by automating tedious tasks as well as using lightweight and specialized tools. The book covers the following topics:
- Use Bash shell scripts to automatically import photos and RAW files from a storage card or camera and automatically rename, geotag, and neatly organize the transferred files
- Organize and manage photos with ExifTool
- Manage and edit photos using the lightweight yet versatile gThumb application
- Apply color corrections using Hald CLUT
- Set up a simple self-hosted photo publishing web application to share and showcase your photographic masterpieces
- Implement a cloud backup system
- Write Bash shell and Python scripts to control a Sony camera from a Linux machine via Wi-Fi
- Find photos from the past with Natsukashii
- Build photo essays with Expose
- Turn a Raspberry Pi into a Wireless Camera Server
- Create super-resolution photos with the Highrise script
All material and scripts in the book are derived from the author's actual Linux-based photographic workflow.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.