This book explains RawTherapee concepts and functionality in simple terms and easy-to-follow procedures. The book doesn't cover all RawTherapee's tools and features. Instead, it focuses on the key functionality, mastering which can help you get results with a minimum of time and effort.
- Installing and configuring RawTherapee
- The File Browser basics
- Key features and tools in the Editor
- Using processing profiles
- Understanding auto-matched tone curve
- Working with tone curves
- Understanding curve types and curve modes
- Mastering L\*a\*b\* adjustments
- Understanding noise reduction and sharpening tools
- Using Adobe DNG camera profiles
- Creating Hald CLUT files for use with the Film simulation functionality
- Creating and using color toning masks
The book is very much a work in progress, but you'll receive all future updates free of charge.
EPUB file compatible with all major ebook devices and applications